ETHDenver 2022Tracer DAO is at ETHDenver 2022!
What has us pumped for February? It’s not just the long awaited release of Perpetual Pools V2, but ETHDenver!
The Tracer team is appearing at crypto’s most coveted event where the best in the business will build, collaborate and integrate, showcasing the latest product designs for the meta protocol that is the Ethereum network.
So what can we expect from the Tracer DAO at ETHDenver 2022?
- Tracer DAO hosts a special event during #BUIDLWeek
- Also appearing at Schelling Point
- The countdown to V2 Launch
- Meet the Core Team at our booth & grab some pretty epic swag
- Exploring Exotic Markets
Tracer DAO is proud to be sponsoring the ETHDenver afterparty as well as a name sponsor at Schelling Point.
BUIDL WEEK EVENT - 15TH FEB
Tracer DAO is hosting an event during BUIDL Week where you can get to know the team and what the community is Buidling. Plus, uncover the Cambrian explosion of derivatives markets that is yet to come. In this conversation, you will hear from leaders building the next wave of innovation in Defi Derivatives.
- What’s In Tracer V2, New Markets - Ray Mogg
- The Tracer Vision And Roadmap - Billy Welch
- Cryptopunks, NFT’s and Metaverse Markets - Joshua Doner
- Getting Behind Tracer DAO - Bob Boyle
- Working With The Tracer Team - Kitty Lomas
Tuesday Feb 15th 1pm - 3pm
The Countdown to V2 Launch
Very soon, in and around ETHDenver, Tracer will launch Perpetual Pools V2. Whats the big deal?
- Long-term leverage without getting “rekt” by volatility decay
- No more minimum entry.
- Permissionless Market Deployment
- Create Custom Indices
Read the full article here
Perpetual Pools V2 (test net) 💦 🛠️
Keen to try it out? During ETHDenver Perpetual Pools V2 will be on the Rinkeby test net. Jump on from anywhere globally, or come hack with the team.
The Tracer DAO Booth
Meet the Tracer Team & grab a Tote: During the whole of ETHDenver you will be able to chat 1-on-1 with the Tracer team at the Tracer DAO booth and grab a tote of goodies while you are there.
- Come talk to us about our product roadmap and tell us what features excite you most.
- Learn about the DAO and how you can be a part of Tracer’s future.
- Discuss derivatives and learn a thing or two from our financial engineers.
- Exploration of Exotic Markets: Tracer is always looking for positive sum relationships with other BUIDLr’s, especially if we can create utility for other protocol tokens through the new features of V2 — Tell us what you think is possible!
Any market, any collateral. You decide 🤝 https://t.co/WEdXA2xbDb— Tracer DAO (@TracerDAO) January 28, 2022